Manage and track your collection with Battle Planner!
Battle Planner is a tool for managing your collections, armies and decks for all your favorite games.
- View statistics for your favorite games. Currently available are free game modules for Mage Knight™, Hero Clix™, Mech Warrior: Dark Age™, Magic: The Gathering™ and others!
- Manage your collectible inventories.
- See all figure information, presented as graphically as legally possible, within the program and on printouts.
- Build armies without counting points. This allows you to quickly tweak the army in many ways, finding just the right combination for what you want to do.
- Quickly sort figures on a variety of criteria, allowing you to fill that missing hole in your army with ease.
- Print reports, crib sheets and score sheets. You decide
what data prints out and which figures show up.
- Edit your data file's unit information and statistics and inventories for any game!
New features in BP5:
- New army "Tree View": figures and cards may be attached to one another, allowing you to attach equipment to units.
- Rule generated attributes: Points and other unit attributes can now be calculated during army creation, which means more accurate army generation.
- Multi Edit: You can now select and change the counts on multiple units in your collection all at once.
- Drag and Drop Army Editing: Dragging is now supported for editing your armies, giving you more options.
- Better army validation: Rule generated army validation will improve the accuracy of your armies.
- PDF Reports: Starting with BP5 you will have an option of formats when generating reports.
- OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, Win2k, WinXP
- RAM: 64mb Minimum RAM